Dear members of the Emerson Healthcare Family,
Based on new updates from the Centers for Disease Control and New Jersey Department of Health, we have taken the next step in moving towards a new normal. After much consideration, with the safety of both our patients and their loved ones as the top priority.
We will now be allowing Outdoor Visits in full coordination with facility guidelines
Guidelines for residents/visitors include, but are not limited to:
- Performing hand hygiene with alcohol-based rub prior to and after the visitation.
- Wearing a mask and/or a face covering at all times during the visit.
- Maintain social distancing guidelines and staying within the designated visitation area at all times.
- Due to the risk of exposure, holding hands. hugging, kissing, or, other physical contact is not allowed during these visits.
- Food is not permitted during the visits. Visitors may bring items for the resident but must leave the package at reception or another location, as directed by the facility.
- During the course of the visit, residents/visitors will immediately notify the facility staff if they started experiencing any of the signs and symptoms associated with respiratory illness and/or COVID 19 infection.
- No visitors under the age of 18 are allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- To ensure that other families are given the opportunity to visit their loved ones, visitors are to leave the designated visitation area/facility premises immediately after their appointment. No loitering and/or congregating are allowed in the facility premises.
- A maximum of 2 visitors will be permitted per visit.
- All visits must be scheduled through our Activities Department.
- Visitors are required to immediately notify the facility administrator/designee if visitor experiences any of the noted signs and symptoms within 14 days of the visit to the facility.
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to make our patients our top priority.
The Emerson Healthcare Team